Monday, October 26, 2009

She's done!! (hopefully for good)




Candice has finished radiation and chemo and has been declared, for now, cancer-free!! She's having a party to celebrate. Details soon to come.

UPDATE (from Candice):

Just an FYI people, I am not cancer free. Nobody is ever really declared cancer free, but it is more or less called remission. I am NOT in remission so do not misunderstand. I had scans done in August, and they were negative. That is good news, but cancer cells are microscopic and hard to detect, SO keep praying because more than 70% of the time, in people my age, the cancer comes back. So... until I can reach six months from today, keep the prayers rolling fans.
-Candice :)

3 comments:

  1. Just an FYI people, I am not cancer free. Nobody is ever really declared cancer free, but it is more or less called remission. I am NOT in remission so do not misunderstand. I had scans done in August, and they were negative. That is good news, but cancer cells are microscopic and hard to detect, SO keep praying because more than 70% of the time, in people my age, the cancer comes back. So... until I can reach six months from today, keep the prayers rolling fans. (Karen if you want to change the post or add this note to it... please. Thanks for all you do love. xo). -Candice :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Party is November 6th, location TBA, 7:30 pm (more like 8:00 pm knowing myself) until whenever. I was thinking we could do a raffle to help with some of the copays? No. I hate to ask, but it was a thought... lol. -Candice :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello,
    I have a question about your blog. Please email me!
    Thanks,
    David

    ReplyDelete