Monday, May 4, 2009

A note about chemotherapy

Candice's treatments will be every other Monday at Buffalo Medical Group. She made it through her first week with flying colors. Well...actually, it was very difficult for her, and she was tired and miserable and nauseous for several days. For the past couple days, however, she's been feeling great. Her next treatment is a week from today and unfortunately, she told me the first dose is the easiest. Pray it ain't so. If anyone would like to send a care package and you need Candice's address, let me know.

2 comments:

  1. worse than chemo with apoop theme... okay I got one. Four little foster kittens named Desiree, Erik Harley and Taylor all with severe diareah(?) I couldn't keep them confined they could climb EVERYWHERE!There was shit all over my house from their tiny little feet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hang in there, Candice!

    ReplyDelete